2020-2021 Board Members
|Vice President||Erica Castenada|
The Catholic Home & School Association has five major purposes:
1. To promote communication among parents, teachers and administration.
2. To provide parents and teachers with the information to aid in all aspects of education and the students’ growth and development.
3. To promote good will and cooperation between and among parents, faculty, administration, school board and the parish.
4. To direct and coordinate parental support to the school through specific assistance activities, social functions and fund-raisers.
5. To organize political action of the parents as advocates regarding local, state and federal legislation that affects Catholic schools as well as the lives of students and parents.
At Sts. Peter & Paul Catholic School, each parent and guardian is a member of the H.S.A. The Officers of the H.S.A. and the administration of the school are committed to keeping all parents informed about and involved in the life of the school. The H.S.A. sponsors parent meetings, fund-raisers, and social activities. Parents will be notified of these through the school calendar and school newsletter.
EST. 1951Type your paragraph here.
SAINTS PETER AND PAUL CATHOLIC SCHOOL